My name is Melinda Gaborjani Szabo. I am an English and Hungarian translator and interpreter. I have been working for multinational companies and private people for years, hence the idea that I want to help them to be able to show off their expertise in English as smoothly and as accurately as if they were using their mother tongue. It is always difficult to present or convey messages in a language that is not your mother tongue. We are less confident, we make mistakes, we get strained and cannot be truly ourselves. Highlite will let you do what you are the best at, and will make sure that both your written and verbal English reflect it.
I graduated as an English and Sports teacher in 2007 at Eötvös Loránd University.
I got my second degree and became a Translator and Interpreter of English Social Sciences and Economics texts at Budapest Business School in 2010. I had lived in the UK during which time I passed my Cambridge proficiency (C2) language exam. Later I taught adults in language schools and completed my studies as an English language examiner at Euroexam. I do exams on B2 and C1 level. I was working for multinational companies (e.g.: Tesco, GE, dunnhumby) in the past years where I learned a lot about their processes and requirements.
- I have got years of experience in translating, interpreting and teaching English
- I have lived in the UK
- I continuously develop myself
- I look after my clients and tailor-make the services
- You will have a more personal relationship with me compared to working with a big translation office
- I only deliver quality work
- I have got useful experience working for multinational companies
- I provide excellent customer service and I always meet my deadlines
ELTE – Teacher of English language and literature and teacher of physical education
BGF – Translator and interpreter of English Social Sciences and Economics Texts
Euroexam – Accredited English language examiner
An interview with me talking about my job (only in Hungarian):